Re: Potential problem with reading data from usb devices with ugen(4)

	hello Nick.  I've been doing this work under NetBSD-5 and the ehci(4)
driver definitely doesn't behave well when sent a zero-length packet under
that branch.  I also checked out your USB branch, as well as the -current
branch from cvs, and looking through the cvs logs, I don't see specific
notes about where the ehci(4) , uhci(4) or ohci(4) drivers were taught to
handle zero length packets.  Could you point me at the specific commits
that you  think address this issue?  I plan to port these changes to the
-current tree when I'm done, but I want to get things working with some
confidence before I do that.

-thanks
-Brian