Re: Another rump question ...

   Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 09:26:14 +0800 (PHT)
   From: Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost>

   I'm looking into the failure of /usr/tests/rump/t_modautoload test, and
   I've determined that the failure began after the introduction of the
   MODULAR_DEFAULT_AUTOLOAD parameter.

   I'm trying to figure out how to use sysctlbyname(3) to update the rump
   kernel's value of the parameter.  I can find rump_sys___sysctl() as the
   renamed syscall for sysctl(), but the kern.module.autoload variable
   doesn't have a fixed "mib" path, so I need sysctlbyname() to find it.

   I can't figure out how to get a rump_sysctlbyname() routine (or some
   equivalent) to be included into the test program.  None of the libraries
   in /usr/lib seem to include any relevant symbols for the rump version of
   this routine.

   Any clues on how to do this?

Try something like:

.PATH:	${NETBSDSRCDIR}/lib/libc/gen
SRCS+=		sysctlbyname.c
SRCS+=		sysctlgetmibinfo.c
CPPFLAGS+=	-DRUMP_ACTION

Then just use sysctlbyname as usual.  That's how rump.sysctl works.