No way to config_finalize_unregister() ?

It seems that config_finalize_register() intends to accomodate drivers
that are loaded after the bulk of kernel configuration is complete.  If
config_finalize_done is already set, the specified callback is invoked
immediately.

Whether or not we do the immediate callback, we check to see if the
callback is already registerd and if not, we add it to the list.

This seems pretty useless to me.  The only other place where callbacks
are invoked is in config_finalize(), which is only called from
init_main().

Is there any reason to keep the post-boottime-loaded driver's callbacks
in the list, if nothing will process the list?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |