Re: wapbl_flush: current transaction too big to flush (was: WAPBL panic)

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 02:31:58PM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> It is not easy to understand what version we actually use:
>
> file system: /dev/rraid0e
> format  FFSv1

That means the file system is FFSv1.

> endian  little-endian
> magic   11954           time    Mon Dec 14 15:27:15 2015
> superblock location     8192    id      [ 4f48391c 5d30adc9 ]
> cylgrp  dynamic inodes  4.4BSD  sblock  FFSv2   fslevel 4

But the superblock is a v2 version, see man fsck_ffs:

                                 4    Rearrange the super block to the same
                                      layout as FFSv2; disable the rotational
                                      layout tables and per cylinder group
                                      block totals.  Such file systems are
                                      made by using the -O 1 option to
                                      newfs(8).

This is the default layout we create on new installs when you select FFSv1
as the file system.

Martin