Re: Convert kernel printf() to aprint_*() or log()

Ok, I will review this, thank you for the repo I will clone it.

On Thu, Dec 03, 2015 at 05:39:13PM -0600, Josue Hernandez wrote:
> sorry man, I didn't see your answer, I would like to see your progress,
> do you have a git or svn repo where I can see your code?
Like I said, I hardly did anything on it. I started by reading through
all of the source files and making a note of which functions should be
changed and which should be left alone, but I did not start making the
changes, otherwise I would have posted them here. The details were
discussed in these threads:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2014/11/11/msg017963.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2014/06/16/msg017235.html

Your message prompted me to do something on it, so today I made a
repository https://bitbucket.org/tezl/netbsd/src .

If you want to chat about it on IRC, then contact me off-list.

--
Izaak