Re: kern/50430 - Problem with syscall_disestablish()

Based on further investigation, this PR seems not to be a problem
after all!

With a fairly simple test program, and a few extra printf()s in
strategic locations, I've determined that we never have "nested"
active syscalls.  If a signal gets delivered to the process, any
currently-active syscall is terminated, with status of either
EINTR or ERESTART.  In the ERESTART case, the syscall will be
automatically restarted.  (I'm still trying to find the code that
implements these empirical results.)

So, I'm going to close the PR and move on to other things.

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |