Re: Including wapbl.h in various lfs_* source files

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 01:41:00PM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
 > Is there a good reason to continue to include wapbl.h in the lfs source
 > files?  As far as I can see, nothing in lfs uses any of the macros or
 > structs that are defined in wapbl.h; other than the #include lines, the
 > only references to either wapbl or WAPBL in the lfs sources is in some
 > error-exit labels:

legacy oversight, feel free to clean it up. I went and ripped out all
the ufs-level wapbl bits in the lfs copy of ufs, but evidently I
forgot about the ufs-independent header file.

(nobody has ever really satisfactorily explained why wapbl has so many
tentacles extending outside of sys/ufs)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost