Re: POSIX.1 semaphores vs message queues

Watching the lists, it has struck me that your drive to build everything
as modules has resulted in quite a lot of bug fixes, basically cleaning
up abstraction violations.  I think this is useful (not enough for me to
get to it, but enough to applaud when you do :-).

Given the core statement, and that things like ELF are modules, it seems
like sempahores should become a module as well.    If that's a problem,
it seems like a more global effort to reduce system disk footprint of
modules when built not as modules is in order, but also that we're
living with that in a large number of cases.