Re: compat linux futex problem

Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost> writes:

> I'm trying to run a fairly large Linux application that is a mixture of
> Java and native code, it spawns off several threads but all of them
> end up waiting on futex and not using any cpu time.

This sounds like a well-known FUTEX bug in Linux, that was fixed about a
year ago.  Could it be that our compat implementation is directly based
on the one in the Linux kernel, including the same bug?

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/76835b0ebf8a7fe85beb03c75121419a7dec52f0

-tih
--
Elections cannot be allowed to change anything.  --Dr. Wolfgang Schäuble