re: Anomalies while handling p_nstopchild count

i wonder if this is why i occasionally see hangs when trying to suspend
processes.  this usually happens when i run "some -command | less", and
before "some -command" has finished completing (it has blocked due to
a full pipe), i hit ^Z.  this regularly hangs on me until i kill -9
the "some" command.

i thought there was a PR about this, but my searching so far didn't
find it.

actually, the PR seems to include a bisect from christos that points
at the vmlocking2 merge, if i remember correctly.

.mrg.