Re: PCI extended configuration support

In article <5604D1BE.3080502%execsw.org@localhost>,
Masanobu SAITOH  <msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost> wrote:
>On 2015/09/11 19:44, Masanobu SAITOH wrote:
>
>More machines support the extended configuration area than before.
>
>  Is it OK to commit?

LGTM, but since this is not performance critical can't we centralize the
range test and do it in a wrapper? Plus this can't be negative so perhaps
it should be unsigned or checked for < 0 too??

+	if (reg >= PCI_CONF_SIZE)
+		return (pcireg_t) -1;
+

Finally a few more constants could be defined instead
of hard-coded values....

+	switch (pcie_devtype) {
+	case 0x4:	/* Root Port of PCI Express Root Complex */
+	case 0xa:	/* Root Complex Event Collector */

christos