Re: Very slow transfers to/from micro SD card on a RPi B+

stephanwib%googlemail.com@localhost (Stephan) writes:

>I have just rebooted with WAPBL enabled. Some quick notes:

>-Sequential write speed is a little lower, around 5,4 MB/s.

WAPBL is rather slow on SD cards because SD cards are very slow
when writing small chunks. So even when WAPBL excels, like unpacking
lots of files or removing a directory tree, it is slow because the
sequential journal is written in small blocks.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost