Re: Tester(s) needed: ixv(4)

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 02:16:27PM +0900, Masanobu SAITOH wrote:
>  Hi, all.
>
>  I've commited change to support ixv(4), Intel 10G Ethernet's virtual
> function. The reason why this driver had not been compilable is that
> it supports MSI-X only.
>
>  Currently, I have not environment to test this driver. Could some
> people who are familiar with it test with the latest -current
> (and fix bugs)?

Sounds interesting, but what is it?  Some advanced function of Intel
X540?

I have read
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/pci/ixgbe/ixv.c?only_with_tag=MAIN

but

http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?ixv++NetBSD-current is empty.

I have X540 (and X710), but don't know how to test.

--
B*E*R*T