Re: LOCKDEBUG_BARRIER in mi_userret (was: Re: Another force unmount failure)

David Holland <dholland-tech%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

>  > I did not leak anything: this is netbsd-7 PUFFS without any add-on from
>  > me :-/
>
> Must have been pooka then :-) but that's what happened.

I finally sorted it out: a checkout with -rnetbsd-7 but at some time
src/sys/fs/puffs was cleared and checked out from -current, resulting in
an hybrid kernel. The difference is thin, just a few lines, but of
course a cvs diff would not tell it since it silently compared the tree
to netbsd-7 and a directory to HEAD.

Hence in the end, no bug to fix, it was a developer PEBKAC. But
LOCKDEBUG_BARRIER raised a real problem.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz