Re: mount_checkdirs

   Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 09:58:59 +0000
   From: David Holland <dholland-tech%netbsd.org@localhost>

   My inclination is that it is wrong, and if we care about not starting
   lookups in the middle of mount stacks that the logic should moved to
   namei; and if we don't, it should just be removed. Thoughts?

Doing it in namei sounds reasonable to me.  But first we should try to
cook up some test cases that distinguish the different behaviour, or
sketch a proof that we can't.  Some tests to exercise possible races
in mount/fork/*at over the cwd might be worth writing.