Re: pthread_getspecific without prior pthread_setspecific

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 04:22:25PM +0000, Michael van Elst wrote:
> >As long as the key has been created - which it has not in the case at hand,
> >or pt_havespecific would be true!
>
> How do you know that the key has not been created?

We established off-list that the key has been created but pthread_setspecific()
has not been called. This means that pt_havespecific is false (I misread),
and pthread_getspecific() should return NULL.

So the assertion is wrong, and I'll have to debug further why the access
to pt_specific[0] causes a crash (or wether something else goes wrong) in
the netbsd32 compat case.

Will dig further...

Martin