Re: (patch) Improved documentation and examples of dynamic modules

I'd like to suggest that perhaps the example modules should belong in /usr/share/examples/ or similar?

Yes, I understand that these are examples of kernel code, but still I think they belong with all the other examples. :)

BTW, I have not reviewed the sample modules code in detail. I will try to have a more in-depth look in the next couple of days.