ACPICA-20150410, request for review

tech-pkg:

I request for review wip/acpica-utils and to upgrade sysutils/acpica-utils with it.

Changes against sysutils/acpica-utils
- Upgrade from 20090625 to 20150410
  Changelog: https://github.com/acpica/acpica/blob/master/documents/changes.txt

- New dual license: modified-bsd OR gnu-gpl-v2

- Add new category: sysutils

- NetBSD has sem_timedwait(). Hey I miss the .Sh HISTORY notes about it!

- Drop local tweaks for DragonflyBSD. For this platform please see new
  upstream patch:
  https://github.com/acpica/acpica/commit/3e93431674abe947202b0f9a0afa7b625b17caa6

CVS commit: https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-wip-cvs/2015/04/12/msg037946.html

The package could be pushed during the freeze for 2015Q1,
as at least for me acpica-utils from pkgsrc is broken.

Tested on NetBSD-current/amd64.

tech-kern:

I request for upgrade the in-kernel ACPICA subsystem.
This will help me to debug ACPI related problems and upstream more local changes.