Re: Unallocated inode

> does anyone have any idea what might be causing them?
> This appears similar to issues reported previously:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2013/10/19/msg015770.html
In my case, they were most probably caused by the disc firmware crashing,
the MPT SAS controller locking up and mpt(4) not properly dealing with that.

> My filesystem is FFSv2 with wapbl, sitting on a raidframe mirror
> over two SATA drives.
In my case, it was FFSv2 with WAPBL on a level 5 RAIDframe accross 5 SAS discs.

Btw.: Has anyone tried to import my mpt(4) enhancements? I had several
crashes of the disc firmware / controller hick-ups that were caught by
my patch (I later updated the firmware and had no crashes since).