Re: ixg(4) performances

   Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:44:43 -0500
   From: David Young <dyoung%pobox.com@localhost>

   Finally, adding cfgread/cfgwrite commands to pcictl seems like a step in
   the wrong direction.  I know that this is UNIX and we're duty-bound to
   give everyone enough rope, but may we reconsider our assisted-suicide
   policy just this one time? :-)

It's certainly wrong to rely on pcictl to read and write config
registers, but it's useful as a debugging tool and for driver
development -- just like the rest of pcictl.