Re: Testing 7.0 Beta: FFS still very slow when creating files

Okay maybe I should wait for dtrace to be enabled and working by default.

As I said, I could´t even enter ddb. Otherwise I could have placed a
breakpoint on mutex_enter() to get example stack traces. I wonder,
though, if this really can be related to locking as this test is
basically single-threaded.

Regards,

Stephan