Re: pthread crashes on amd64-current

   Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:14:22 +0300
   From: Staffan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Thom=E9n?= <duck%shangtai.net@localhost>

   Hi, I have a soekris net6501 and using a current amd64 kernel with
   either the 6.1.4 or daily from 2014-06-25 userland causes programs
   linked with libpthread to crash. i386 works perfectly. It looks
   awfully much like PR/47271 that was fixed in 2012.

   I had a look in lib/libpthread/pthread.c but it looks quite
   different from the patch in the PR...

   Is it just me doing it wrong or has there been a regression?

The problem we diagnosed the symptom in PR 47271 to be a manifestation
of should be fixed in 6.1.4 and is irrelevant in HEAD.  Can you please
submit a new PR with the symptoms you're observing and with stack
traces from gdb, preferably with debug data?