Re: unification of boot.cfg parsing copies

hey,

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 02:01:02AM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> Looks good at first glance. I would change all exported names to start
> with bootcfg_ and BOOTCFG_; most of them do already.

i'm glad you suggested this this.  all new names were prefixed with
bootcfg_ and BOOTCFG_ respectively and all existing names were left
as they were so that the patch could be more easily compared to the
original code. since you suggested it i'll just make the change all
at once.

thanks