re: API/ABI rank of headers in /usr/include/isofs/cd9660

> matthew green:
> > all we have to do is, like this case, simply not install them.
>
> But i had to learn that this would break fstat(1) and pmap(1).
> So i do not dare to uphold my proposal to remove the semi-private
> header files.

yeah - i saw that right after i sent my post :)

if those parts can be put in an installable header, it can be
done.  if the current headers have mish-mash, then cvs rename
isn't going to help as much as if we wanted to actually move
them to a new location, rather than split/merge/etc (though it
isn't all bad either.)