Re: API/ABI rank of headers in /usr/include/isofs/cd9660

I think Greg is right - historic accident.

I would check with nxr.netbsd.org wether anything is referenced in
NetBSD userland. I'd guess only mount_cd9660 and corresponding rump
code paths will be affected - if that turns out correct: just make sure
that old binaries of those programs still work with newer kernels.

Otherwise let common sense decide wether any third-party software would have
good reasons to use anything in those headers.

Martin