Re: NetBSD-5 appears to have forgotten how to execute 0.9A binaries

On Tue, 6 May 2014 07:56:22 -0700
Brian Buhrow <buhrow%nfbcal.org@localhost> wrote:

>       hello.  There was a fix implemented for the original problem by Chuck
> Silvers and tested by me.   I'll look to see if I can find the commits.
> I'm not sure if it was documented in a pr or not or if it got pulled up to
> NetBSD-6.  I'm pretty sure it's in -current and I know it's in -5 as a
> pullup.  If you want to have a look, it happened in the first half
> ofSeptember 2012.

Unfortunately I couldn't locate the exact change or pullup tickets.
But considering the change was pulled up to netbsd-5, and that 6.0 was
released around October, I guess that if netbsd-6 needed the change it
was also fixed then.

Thanks,
--
Matt