Re: Vnode API change: add global vnode cache

Sorry, I need to focus my time on other things at the moment, so I'll
stop getting in the way of progress -- I withdraw my objection.  I
still think we should not have two different code paths for creating
vnodes, and it would be nice to reduce the overhead, but we can sort
that out later.

By the way, I noticed that msdosfs_rename (of course -- the grodiest
operation on a grody file system!) requires an ihash_reinsert
operation.  It's probably racy as is, so we may need to add some way
to (a) reserve a vnode key, and then (b) move a vnode from one key to
another.