Inconsistency with COMPAT_10

Hi all,
I think there's an inconsistency with COMPAT_10 in the open() syscall:

----------------- kern/vfs_syscalls.c - l.1631 ------------------

#ifdef COMPAT_10        /* XXX: and perhaps later */
        if (path == NULL) {
                pb = pathbuf_create(".");
                if (pb == NULL)
                        return ENOMEM;
        } else
#endif
        {
                error = pathbuf_copyin(path, &pb);
                if (error)
                        return error;
        }

------------ compat/netbsd32/netbsd32_netbsd.c - l.240 ----------

        if (SCARG(&ua, path) != NULL) {
                error = pathbuf_copyin(SCARG(&ua, path), &pb);
                if (error)
                        return error;
        } else {
                pb = pathbuf_create(".");
                if (pb == NULL)
                        return ENOMEM;
        }

COMPAT_10 should be added in netbsd32, or removed from the native
syscall. But I'm not sure which fix should be applied.

I guess there's someone around here who knows how to fix that.

Thanks!
Maxime