HP Proliant won't reboot

I am having a strange error.  I just picked up a HP Proliant G5 and
installed NetBSD 6.1.3 AMD64 on it.  Everything is fine as far as
installing and running goes but when I reboot it goes through most of
the stuff, detaches a bunch of devices and then says "rebooting" and
stops.  NumLock doesn't change the light and the system won't respond
to the keyboard or the network.  Luckily it has already unmounted the
drive so I can safely power cycle but that's going to be extremely
inconvenient in a lights out situation.

Anyone ever seen this?  Anyone know where to start debugging this?

Attached is my dmesg.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost