arcmsr(4) and SAS

Hi

I have an ARECA ARC1380-8i board with supports 8 SAS devices.
I try to get it working with arcmsr(4).

Matching the device is easy, and I now have:
arcmsr0 at pci1 dev 0 function 0
arcmsr0: interrupting at irq 9

But no disk connected to the controller will attach. The Linux driver
does not seems to treat SATA and SAS models very differently. Is there
anything particular to NetBSD when it comes to SAS? I see in the man page
that some other ARCEA SAS board are supported by NetBSD.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost