Re: one time crash in usb_allocmem_flags

10.02.14, 12:15, "Nick Hudson" <skrll%netbsd.org@localhost>":

> Please fill a PR so it doesn't get forgotten about.

Sure, will do.

> At first glance it doesn't look like that usb_frag_freelist isn't
> protected correctly. I looks more like random corruption. What was the
> value of %edx?

The stack isn't in that function anymore, I'm not sure it shows the right
values. 'show registers' command prints all zeroes except rbp=fffffe80ca6f1450
and rsp=fffffe80ca6f1410.

--
Alex