Re: SCSI status 0x3

> a SCSI code 0x3.
You mean scsireq->status, i.e. the SCSI status code/byte?

> I understand that only one bit shall be set in the status code
No. RESERVATION CONFLICT is $18.

> is it possible it means CHECK CONDITION and CONDITION MET at the same time?
That would be $06, not $03.

I'm only familiar with (parallel) SCSI, and there, a status code of $03 would
be illegal, the lowest bit is always 0. I don't remember if SASI did put
something else in there. I don't have a SAS spec at hand, maybe SAS defines
the lowest bit for an additional flag? Maybe the driver stuffs something in it?
I would dig through the driver source to find out where exactly that byte
originates from. If that reveals nothing special, I would dig through the SAS
spec.