Re: mpt(4) timeout recovery improvements

        Hello Edgar.  On the whole, I like this patch and I'll give it a
whirl.  Some comments:

1.  The original patch I created tries to recover from a number of
conditions other than simple timeouts based on messages that come back from
the IOC.  In such cases, mpt_restart() is called.  I think those events can
still be handled gracefully by your reworked npt_restart() routine.
However, I wonder why the mpt_restart() has a second argument?  Is that
simply for debugging purposes?
Could that second argument be dropped?

-Brian