RE: [patch] changing lua_Number to int64_t

I believe that if you want the Lua scripts to be portable across NetBSD
deployments, you should choose a well-known fixed width.

Watch out, by the way, for compiled scripts; I have not checked Lua 5.x, but
you may find if not careful that the compiled binary is not loadable on
machines with different choices for LP64, ILP32, etc. This is somewhat
independent of the choice of lua_Number mapping.

--Terry