Re: Lua in-kernel (lbuf library)

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 06:01:29PM -0300, Lourival Vieira Neto wrote:
> > > Also, having to switch mentally between zero-based arrays in the
> > > kernel C
> > > code and 1-based arrays in the Lua code make my head ache.

Above this well-discussed inconvenience there is a thing which may hurt
more. It's the Lua's stack-based C API and all the stack composition
pottering it imposes on you. This may be customary for those having an
experience with concatenative languages, but it'll be a source of errors
for the others. See [1]'s "Stack based API is harder" for more on it.

[1] http://julien.danjou.info/blog/2011/why-not-lua

--
dukzcry