Re: Netbsd /avr32 update.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:27:31 +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 09:24:01AM +0100, Nick Hudson wrote:
> >

> > Says a lot about AVR
> Yes, but it is not clear what "avr32" is in this context - info gcc
> talks about various instruction set versions, but no clear indication
> which are the 8bit ones and which are 32bit (or I missed it).

As far as I can tell, AVR supprot in GNU toolchain is for the
non-32bit AVRs.  AVR32 support is only available from Atmel.

Furthermore, AVR32 AP7 has been discontinued.  The current AVR32 UC3
series seems to be MPU-only: in Microcontrollers Selector page, the
only choice for MPU/MMU column is "Yes/No".

Which makes it look dead, unfortunately.