Re: RAIDframe component scrubbing (was: Notification of RAIDframe failures)

        hello.  I have been working on improving error handling for the mpt(4)
driver.  I am nearly ready to make the commits -- I merely need to fix a
problem with bus resets under -current.  (I did the work under NetBSD-5, so
it should apply to NetBSd-6 and -current when I'm done.)
The fixes address issues when the IOC hickups and help to get the IOC back
on-line if it goes out to lunch.  I've been running with the changes in
production on several different mpt(4) variants for about 8 months.
-Brian