Re: [Milkymist port] virtual memory management

Le 29/05/13 19:51, Yann Sionneau a écrit :
Hello NetBSD fellows,

As I mentioned in my previous e-mail, I may need from time to time a little bit of help since this is my first "full featured OS" port.

I am wondering how I can manage virtual memory (especially how to avoid tlb miss, or deal with them) in exception handlers.

After a few email exchanges with you NetBSD guys, I realized LatticeMico32 MMU was missing a very crucial part: a documentation :)

So here it is now: [0]
You can download the PDF from this link if for some reason it fails to build from the LaTeX file: [1]

[0] --
[1] --

I hope this documentation will set clear how the lm32 MMU actually works and therefore how it can be used in order to run NetBSD kernel and userland by using its - basic - functionalities.

Don't hesitate to tell me if something is unclear or seems wrong or whatever!

Yann Sionneau