Re: Xen dom0 as module

                Hi everyone,

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:39:09 +0200, Reinoud Zandijk wrote:

> well the title already tells all really. How hard would it be to get Xen
> Dom0 (with hardware virtualisation, HVM IIRC i.e. also possible to run
> Win7) as a loadable kernel module? Would it need drastic measures?
> Having a Xen hypervisor that only runs Xen aware OSs might be a lot more
> work, so maybe we could first focus on HVM? Or is it rather vice versa?

On a related note, I managed to boot a XEN3_DOM0 kernel together with my
(almost-)full-disk encryption setup. Without module support, it requires
hardcoding the ramdisk into the kernel image directly. Therefore, module
support for Xen kernels would also be useful in this situation.

Cheers,
--
khorben