Re: Another MII PHY fix.

I don't know this stuff in enough detail to vet the code more than
trivially.  But I do notice one minor issue and one possible issue:

>>      /*
>> +     * mii_tick == 0 means it's the first tick after changing the media or
>> +     * the link became down since the last tick (see above), so return with
>> +     * 0 to update the status.
>> +     */
>> +    if (sc->mii_ticks == 0)
>> +            return (0);
>> +
>> +    /* Now increment the tick */
>> +    sc->mii_ticks++;

(a) The comment says mii_tick but the code says mii_ticks.

(b) If mii_ticks is zero, it remains zero, so unless something else
changes it, it will stay stuck at zero.

\ / Ribbon Campaign