GSoC Eligibility Issue

Hello,
      I have been accepted for Master's Program in University of
Wisconsin-Madison for Fall'13. As accepted students can participate
inGSoC, I was interested in it. I will enter United States with F1
Visa by August. After consulting with my University's ISS I came to
know that I do not have work permit in US during August-September. So,
I cannot participate in this GSoC Edition.
I was planning to work on Generic LED/LCD API. I would like to thank
all the people who helped me with my doubts in mailing list
and IRC.
     Since I am not eligible for GSoC, If that project will not be
assigned to any student,I am happy to work on it.

Regards,
Dinesh Rathinasamy Thangavel.