Re: Graceful USB disk detach/reattach

Hi,

Am 10.04.2013 um 22:00 schrieb Ujjwal Thaakar:
> Hi, my name is Ujjwal Thaakar and I'm a 3rd year CS student from India.
> This year I'm applying for GSoC and am interested in implementing the project
> mentioned in the subject. I wanted to know wether it is feasible for me to
> apply for something like this since I'm an undergrad. I do have good
> programming skills but little experience in kernel development. Currently I'm
> working on implementing sigpid on Minix3 and this is the only experience I
> have with kernel development.

This is a hard question for us to answer, as we do not know you.
Please take the time to read through the following web page, and take up the
questions there.
With your answers to them, there is a fair chance to give you a realistic
answer.

Guidelines to apply for a project: http://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/application/

- Hubert