Re: Periodic clock synchronization in vmt(4)

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013, Julio Merino wrote:

> Could anyone please review the attached patch?  It appears to work as
> intended, but the sysctl API is really confusing and I don't know if
> I got all details right.

seems ok but as you make the machdep.vmt.clock_sync.period node, what
happens if more than one vmt device attaches?  I don't know if that can
happen of course..  for ubt(4) I made a node for each instance of the
driver, using device_xname()

also, the description should be wrapped in SYSCTL_DESCR() I think, as I
think it is possible to exclude them from a kernel that way.

regards,

iain