Re: iscsi?

        Hello.  I'm pretty sure iscsi-initiator support is only provided for
NetBSD through the netbsd-iscsi-initiator package in  the net category of
the pkgsrc tree.  Because it relies on the fuse interface to get its work
done, I am also pretty sure the earliest version of NetBSD on which it will
work is NetBSD-5.
-thanks
-Brian