Re: iscsi initiator?

        Hello.  I think it's a pkg for NetBSD-5. I don't remember where it is
in the tree, probably net or sysutils.
-Brian

On Dec 18,  8:48pm, Mouse wrote:
} Subject: iscsi initiator?
} The Wikipedia page for iSCSI says, of OS support, that NetBSD supports
} target mode as of 4.0 and initiator mode as of 5.0.
}
} I had no trouble finding iscsi-target(8) and targets(5), supporting
} target mode.  But I've been unable to find initiator support in 5.1.
} Did I just miss something, or is the Wikipedia page wrong, or what?
}
} /~\ The ASCII                           Mouse
} \ / Ribbon Campaign
}  X  Against HTML              mouse%rodents-montreal.org@localhost
} / \ Email!         7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B