Re: WAPL panic

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012, Edgar Fuß wrote:

It's unreasonable to take a dump because that would take an estimated four
to five hours. Is there any reasonable way to get a dump out of a 16G box?

If I remember correctly, i386 has partial/sparse crash dumps, but they're not yet implemented in amd64. (Not sure about any others.)

We really should get that done for 7.0 (or maybe even 6.1?) It really does take a long time to dump on my 32GB server... :)

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |