NetBSD 6.0/amd64 panic: ciss: dead (DL ProLiant 360P)

I planned to give a try to NetBSD 6.0 on our new HP DL ProLiant
360p G8 series, in order to set it up as our backbone firewalls
(from 1.2 to 2.4Gbps/s).
Installation went fine, but booting on machine's RAID fails with
the following message:

panic: ciss: dead

Screenshot available here:

I presume this is worth a PR, or is there any known fix ?

Emile "iMil" Heitor .°. <imil@{,,}>