Re: Raidframe and disk strategy

With me, the relevant RAID is not auto-configured, so I can just edit
raid1.conf.

But my original question is still open (or I didn't understand that it was
answered): I can set the component's sorting strategy with dkcntl sdn strategy;
I can set some RAIDframe sorting strategy with dkcntl raidn strategy. But there
seems to be a third sorting strategy: the one I set in the START queue section.
Is this really so? If yes, at which point (relative to the two other sorting
operations) does this sorting take place?