Re: Tips on programming usb devices?

See below.

On Sep 6, 10:47pm, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
} Subject: Re: Tips on programming usb devices?
} On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 07:40:53PM -0700, Brian Buhrow wrote:
} So what are the scripts - scripts for the existing dhclient/dhcpcd hooks,
} to dial the modem using chat?
        As far as I know, there are no existing scripts which do the right
thing with regard to these modems.  I've written some simple ones with the
idea that they can be called by ifwatchd or manually depending on one's
preference.  Right now, they're extremely rudimentary, based on what I've
been able to assertain from mailing lists, the gnome modem manager and
experiments with the Windows drivers.

-Brian