Re: Extending pmap_kenter_pa and pmap_enter.

If we start to push the notion of different page sizes into the pmap
API (which I'm all for), we should finish the design carefully before
changing anything.

I wonder if we should have an extension to pmap_extract() [or an
additional, similar function] to query the page size of a mapping.

I understand that for some archs (alpha?, mips) the resulting PA will
tell you the mapping size (or there is no real size, like KSEG0 PAs),
but for other archs (sparc64, hppa?) the mapping/page size and the PA/VA
can be "freely" mixed (modulo mapping size alignment).

Martin